Monday 27 July 2015

Day 4 - Little Switzerland

I stayed in Lynton on day 4 as was feeling a bit unsteady after my experiences and was aching and also needed to regather my purpose. They said it may take a  few days to really get into the trek and doubts would set in.... right, it's not a piece of cake at all....

Lynmouth and Lynton are very beautiful and quirky in their way and I may come back for another visit to little Switzerland. Campsite is great too and importantly pub with wifi next door ;)




Walked a little way around the path to Castle Rock which was very beautiful and also meant would not have to walk that bit tomorrow :)
A couple of German women have camped up at the site and are also walking the coast path but only to Newquay. They are very friendly and down to earth...glad I am no the only crazy female around!!




Thinking, thinking - Combe Martin tomorrow and it's a long and hard one according to the guide. We will see what it brings

No comments:

Post a Comment